I swear I lucked out with my colour scheme.
I say European, but I really mean London. You know, Boots, Harrods, M&S, Superdrug. Absolute heaven. I could’ve bought more, obviously, but my luggage was packed to the rafters with knits and boots and down jackets (tip: Europe in January is a crazy idea!).
And, of course, I went a little nuts at City Pharma in Paris, much to my partner’s dismay. Bioderma, Nuxe, Biafine, Homeoplasmine … oh boy was it chaotic. Go in there with a plan. Know what you want, get it, and get out.
Anywho, they aren’t pictured here (mainly because I was too lazy to go and grab them – oops!). But what is pictured:
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Birthday Suit Eye Palette
- Nuxe Lip Balm
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Stoned Rose
- Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift in Naomi
- Collection Lasting Collection Concealer
- Maison Margiela Replica fragrance in By the Fireplace
- Rosie for Autograph Cream Eyeshadow Stick in Almond Eyes
- Sleek Highlighting Palette in Precious Metals