I bloody love seeing what’s in people’s bags, rooms, houses, fridges (especially fridges). Call me a freak, a stalker, but I think it’s so much fun.
How does mine compare? Am I missing something? Do I need to invest in a wallet-sized pen? Important questions, guys. Important questions.
Here’s a little glimpse at what I would take in a clutch or cross-body bag. Pretty much look inside any small bag of mine and this is what you would find.
- Glasses. These ones are by Sneaking Duck. I’m not blind or have terrible eyesight or anything. I’m short-sighted so I’ll need these bad boys if I’m driving, watching a movie or need to see the number of an oncoming bus.
- Concealer. For touch-ups. This one’s Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard.
- Lipstick. There’s always a lipstick – whether neutral, pink or red. My favourite’s red and this is Chanel’s Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick in 40 La Sensuelle, a punchy cool-toned pinky red.
- Lip balm. I usually prefer a tube or a stick for hygiene reasons, but this one is so good. It’s Mecca Cosmetica Lip De Luscious in Rose.
- Cardholder. I use my Daily Edited cardholder every day to hold my Opal card and business cards, but when I’m running errands I like to chuck in some notes, my license and debit card.
- Phone. Because, duh.