I’m all about no fuss. If I was ever given the option between five more minutes of sleep and brows on fleek I’d probably choose sleep.
That’s not to say I don’t give a darn how I look or what products I use, I just prefer those that offer more bang for your buck. Multi-purpose products, products that are easy to apply.
My routine usually goes as follows:
- Moisturiser if my skin is really dry (Glossier Priming Moisturizer) / illuminating primer if it’s looking a little bit dull (at the moment it’s Mecca Cosmetica Lit From Within Primer).
- All over base either with a brush (I like the Real Techniques Buffing Brush) or a BeautyBlender. These days it’s either the Nars tinted moisturiser or Sheer Glow depending on the amount of coverage I want.
- Set all that with the Nars Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder.
- Then, the brows – the most time-consuming step. It’s always Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade. I think I’m in the shade medium brown.
- If I’m feeling adventurous aka bothered, I like to apply an eyeshadow in a neutral/warm shade. The products on rotation are usually the Clarins Ombre Iridescente in Aquatic Rose, the Make Up For Ever Aqua Matic in Warm Brown or the NUDESTIX Magnetic Eye Color in Angel.
- Mascara. Whichever one is closest really.
- A light dusting of blush. I like the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion which gives a nice peachy glow.