It’s my third major trip in three years so I’ve pretty much perfected my in-flight routine. (That and I’ve spent the last few weeks watching “what to pack in your carry-on” and “my travel beauty kit” videos on YouTube. Obsessed.)
In no particular order, here are some of the things I like to bring with me when catching a long-haul flight:
- I always take a mask in some shape or form. Sheet masks have become a particular favourite of mine when flying. They’re super easy to use and super fun to wear. I try to pack a couple with me because sometimes I can use up to two masks per flight – gotta keep that skin hydrated!
- And speaking of hydration, don’t forget the face cream.
- And a nourishing lip balm.
- Your eyes too.
- Plus hands. (To save all the trouble I also pack a multi-purpose oil.)
- To rinse and repeat I like to bring some kind of micellar water and a few cotton pads.
- And while we’re on the topic of cleanliness, always pack some hand sanitiser and some anti-bacterial wipes. Planes are germs galore.
- A refreshing spray in between application to give your face a little revitalisation. Nothing’s as effective as a good facial spray to waken you up.
- If you’re an avid eater like I am then a snack may not be a bad idea.
So to sum it up: lots of hydrating products, cleansing products and something to munch on. Happy flying!